If you do not forward now, you have bad luck long time.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bowling with Steve

Steve and I get along because we make fun of each other. I believe that making fun of someone always points out some truths about that person. It's healthy. Well, about a year ago we went bowling. I never bowl. Bowling is for people who were never any good at more physical sports like baseball, soccer, and basketball.

For one of the games, we decided to do "goofy bowling". This is where every turn, you must bowl a certain way. During one set we decided to bowl between our legs. First, me:



Then, Steve:



I win.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Danae said...

uh, you liar... You bowled that well and yet you say you never bowl? Something is suspicious...

2/03/2006 2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home