If you do not forward now, you have bad luck long time.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Where We Work

I know you are all very interested to see where we work.

This is "the floor". The red circle is where I sit, the blue circle is where Steve sits, the green circle is where CNN sits, the purple circle is where we watch HP OpenView, and the orange circle is where water sits. See that? I have four monitors. That means I am more important than you.

If I look behind me, this is what I see.

People hard at work at the NOSC. But trust me, you won't find anyone actually smiling like this. My co-worker SSgt Bennett taking a phone call and opening a trouble ticket.

Our breakroom.

Outside of our building.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Danae said...

You're breakroom is bigger than our apartment...

3/05/2006 4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home